Available for emergency service 24/7
Clogged drains and clogged sewer lines are a common cause of sewer backups. Our professional highly trained staff will respond to your call quickly to get your problems solved. Our service technicians are equipped with all the latest tools and technology to get the job done efficiently. We also have equipment to locate and video inspect sewer lines so that customers can know exactly what the problem is prior to completing a repair. Our service areas in Minnesota cover Milaca, Princeton, Zimmerman, Isle, Onamia, Aitkin, Wahkon, Garrison, and surrounding areas.
Drain line services
- Indoor plumbing drain cleaning: Use drain cleaning equipment to remove clogs in sinks, laundry tubs, toilets, and more.
- Line cleaning: Removes roots and other obstructions to allow proper flow of wastewater.
- High pressure jetting: Uses high pressure water jetting equipment to clean and flush drain lines. Especially effective for commercial establishments.
- Frozen lines thawing: Utilize line steaming or hot water jetting equipment to quickly thaw sewer lines.
- Drainfield line cleaning: Keeping your drainfield piping clean and free of debris to allow proper dispersal of effluent in your drainfield.
- Video Camera inspection: Uses video inspection technology to visually identify problems in sewer lines such as roots, blockages, cracks, sags, or crushed pipes.
We can fix:
- Clogged drains and sinks
- Clogged sewer line
- Root infiltration
- Sewer line blockage
- Broken or cracked pipes
- Frozen sewer lines