Septic Check performs Compliance Inspections in central Minnesota that certify the condition of your system to local governmental units (LGU). Compliance inspections are typically required for property sales and building permits. When performing a compliance inspection we will:
- Conduct a site visit to determine location and condition of all septic system components.
- Verify condition and water tightness of tanks, and drainfield compliance with code.
- Verify operating permit requirements are met.
- File a Certificate of Compliance with your LGU.
- Provide a scale drawing and written report to the LGU and the property owner.