Cleaning your septic tank(s) is an important part of routine septic system maintenance. Most systems should be pumped and cleaned every 1 to 3 years depending on use.
Septic tank pumping is more than just removing the water. When you hire Septic Check, we inspect the entire system in addition to cleaning your tank. We offer pumping services for septic tanks, lift stations, holding tanks, grease traps, car washes, and municipal and industrial customers as well.
Our service areas in Minnesota cover Milaca, Princeton, Zimmerman, Isle, Onamia, Aitkin, Wahkon, Garrison, and surrounding areas.
We have a well-maintained fleet for trucks to respond to almost any pumping situation.
Our scheduling and dispatch software notifies customers when the service tech in on the way and when the job is complete via email or text notification. Giving you peace of mind the job was done when you asked. This tool even allows you to see where the service tech is when they are on the way to your property.
We do more than just pump your tank; we complete a Septic Check check-up:
- Pump and clean septic tank and lift station
- Utilize crust buster tank agitator or back flushing to remove more solids
- Tank inspection including the baffles
- Check for infiltration
- Inspect the pump and alarm system
- Walk around inspection of the drainfield
Contact us today to schedule a service visit or to create a customized maintenance plan.
Available for emergency service 24/7
Clogged drains and clogged sewer lines are a common cause of sewer backups. Our professional highly trained staff will respond to your call quickly to get your problems solved. Our service technicians are equipped with all the latest tools and technology to get the job done efficiently. We also have equipment to locate and video inspect sewer lines so that customers can know exactly what the problem is prior to completing a repair. Our service areas in Minnesota cover Milaca, Princeton, Zimmerman, Isle, Onamia, Aitkin, Wahkon, Garrison, and surrounding areas.
- Indoor plumbing drain cleaning: Use drain cleaning equipment to remove clogs in sinks, laundry tubs, toilets, and more.
- Line cleaning: Removes roots and other obstructions to allow proper flow of wastewater.
- High pressure jetting: Uses high pressure water jetting equipment to clean and flush drain lines. Especially effective for commercial establishments.
- Frozen line thawing: Utilize line steaming or hot water jetting equipment to quickly thaw sewer lines.
- Drainfield line cleaning: Keeping your drainfield piping clean and free of debris to allow proper dispersal of effluent in your drainfield.
- Video Camera inspection: Uses video inspection technology to visually identify problems in sewer lines such as roots, blockages, cracks, sags, or crushed pipes.
We Can Fix:
- Clogged drains and sinks
- Clogged sewer line
- Root infiltration
- Sewer line blockage
- Broken or cracked pipes
- Frozen sewer lines
All conventional septic systems have a finite life. Even properly used, drainfield rock eventually becomes plugged with the by-products of treating sewage. Septic systems that are used properly will still eventually fail. Replacement costs run from $7,200 to $20,000 or more in some areas.
Why Systems Fail:
- As systems age, a clogging mat forms where the rock and soil meet. This biomat is comprised of dead bacteria, fine solids, and live soil bacteria. It performs a vital function by holding water in the rock long enough to prevent saturation of soil below the rock.
- Over time this clogging mat gets too thick, however, and causes water to pond in the rock. Air is displaced by liquid and anaerobic conditions begin the decline of the soil treatment system.
- Even if properly designed and constructed, conventional septic systems eventually need replacement or rehabilitation. Homeowners using them within design limits can expect drainfield or mound life of 7-25 years.
- We offer system saving recovery solutions that can provide an immediate fix to your septic system and avoid replacement cost. Our service areas in Minnesota include Milaca, Princeton, Zimmerman, Isle, Onamia, Aitkin, Wahkon, Garrison, and surrounding areas. Contact us for a free site visit and estimate.
Terralift Drainfiled Rejuvination
The Terralift drainfeild repair provides new life for your problem drainfield or mound in one day without excavating your lawn. The Terralift process injects high pressure blasts of air into the ground to fracture soil and re-establish percolation. In addition, it stirs up excess biomat which is then digested. It provides an immediate fix to ponded and surfacing drainfields.
- Immediate relief
- Re-establish percolation
- No excavation required
- Fix your drainfield while waiting for sewer connection
- Five year prorated warranty
Lift Pump Repair
The majority of septic system problems with newer systems are associated with pumps or control panels. We have a vast experience working with simple and complicated lift station configurations. Our service technicians are capable of diagnosing and repairing any lift station and control panel problem regardless of size.
We Can Help With...
- Lift pump replacement
- Effluent pumps repair
- Grinder pump repair
- Alarm repairs
- Float repairs
- Control panel repair
- Timed dose control panel repairs
- Telemetry panel repair
- Water and Wastewater operations for advanced treatment systems, developments, and small communities.
- Our services include operation and maintenance for light commercial systems all the way up to large state permitted facilities. We operate class B, C, and D wastewater systems.
- Customer communication and education:
- We like to maintain a close working relationship with our customers. We are available for your questions and for presentations to boards of directors, homeowners associations, and developers.
- Financial planning
- Our experience in design, construction and maintenance of systems can help you project what costs to expect in the future.
- Maintain compliance:
- We work to maintain efficient operations and maintain regulatory compliance. Our in house laboratory equipment allows proactive assessment of system effectiveness.
- 24/7 response:
- We maintain on call service technicians to respond to emergency situations.
- Mandated reporting is filed on your behalf. Files are kept current and available to system owners. Our online database allows technicians to access your system information in the field.
We offer maintenance and reporting services for all septic systems that require an operating permit.
We have a service provider license. This is similar to the advanced designer license where there are very few in the state so it’s a big advantage to us. The term service provider needs to be used for SEO as well.