Cleaning your septic tanks is an important part of routine septic system maintenance. Most systems should be pumped and cleaned every 1 to 3 years depending on use. Septic tank pumping is more than just removing the water. When you hire Septic Check, we inspect the entire system in addition to cleaning your tank. We offer pumping services for septic tanks, lift stations, holding tanks, grease traps, car washes, and municipal and industrial customers as well. Our service areas in Minnesota cover Milaca, Princeton, Zimmerman, Isle, Onamia, Aitkin, Wahkon, Garrison, and surrounding areas.
We do more than just pump your tank; we complete a Septic Check check -up:
- Pump and clean septic tank and lift station
- Utilize crust buster tank agitator or back flushing to remove more solids
- Tank inspection including the baffles
- Check for infiltration
- Inspect the pump and alarm system
- Walk around inspection of the drainfield
Contact us today to schedule a service visit or to create a customized maintenance plan.